Scope of work for PR and Paediatric DR TB brand curation
· Support design and implement a paediatric DR TB treatment program in a DR TB centers of excellence and decentralized sites, including cohort identification, contact management, support groups for caregivers and children, adherence support, and clinical management of DR TB paediatric patients, and adverse events;
· Design and layout campaign design
· Social media management
o Continuous messaging on AQUITY platforms on paediatric DR/TB
o Engaging local media on TB/DR TB advocacy
o Increase reach and engagement of AQUITY posts
o Develop AQUITY Innovations as the go to site for TB and communicable disease information
o Cultivate paediatric TB influencers to support advocacy
· Integrate paediatric messaging to conform to project theme
· Increasing demand for paediatric DR-TB services through:
o Involvement in community education
o Developing a strategy for targeted communication
o Increasing awareness of paediatric DR-TB
· Review and localize paediatric DR TB messaging for
o Patients and family members
· Conference management
· Valid business registration with tax clearance
– Proposal detailing the implementation methodology.
– Detailed budget supporting the quoted amounts. (AQUITY reserves the right to request further documentation to support budget rates proposed.)
· Experience with brand development, PR and campaign. Experience in working on successful public health programs is an advantage
· Relationship with media houses and network would be an advantage
· Experience with social media marketing, and managing patient/brand advocates
· Experience developing communication materials, with graphic design inhouse
Application Package will include:
· Detailed Budget (Use own template)
· Letter from bank to confirm bank account details
· BBBEE certificate
· Tax clearance certificate
· Latest audited financial statement
· CVs of members of the organization’s management team and company profile highlighting the relevant experience required above.
· SBD4 (Declaration of Interest) and SBD 6.1.
CLOSING DATE: 18 JUNE 2020, 16:00HRS.
All supporting documentation must be submitted with the application.
Due to extended lockdown, all submissions will continue to be made online to the following email address, email@example.com by the above stipulated deadline. All emails should not exceed 10mb. Should you require to send attachments separately, please mark your emails accordingly. For example, Email 1 of 4, Email 2 of 4 etc. Each submission email must have the above Tender reference number quoted on the subject.
For enquiries, please write to AQUITY Innovations NPC at firstname.lastname@example.org before the by the 16th of June 2020. No further questions will be answered post this date.