REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) FOR PUBLIC RELATIONS AND PAEDIATRIC DR TB BRANDING CURATION
AQUITY Innovations NPC, a Section 21 South African-based registered not-for-profit organization, was established in 2010. Our mission is to promote access to quality health and social services through innovations and technology. AQUITY’s programmatic focus areas include HIV, TB, health systems strengthening, capacity development Orphans and Vulnerable Children as well as other interventions targeting key populations.
AQUITY Innovations NPC seeks to appoint services provider who will provide the following services for its Paediatric DR TB activities.
Scope of work for PR and Paediatric DR TB brand curation
- Support design and implement a paediatric DR TB treatment program in a DR TB centers of excellence and decentralized sites, including cohort identification, contact management, support groups for caregivers and children, adherence support, and clinical management of DR TB paediatric patients, and adverse events;
- Design and layout campaign design
- Social media management
- Continuous messaging on AQUITY platforms on paediatric DR/TB
- Engaging local media on TB/DR TB advocacy
- Increase reach and engagement of AQUITY posts
- Develop AQUITY Innovations as the go to site for TB and communicable disease information
- Cultivate paediatric TB influencers to support advocacy
- Integrate paediatric messaging to conform to project theme
- Increasing demand for paediatric DR-TB services through:
- Involvement in community education
- Developing a strategy for targeted communication
- Increasing awareness of paediatric DR-TB
- Review and localize paediatric DR TB messaging for
- Patients and family members
- Conference management
- Valid business registration with tax clearance
- Proposal detailing the implementation methodology.
- Detailed budget supporting the quoted amounts. (AQUITY reserves the right to request further documentation to support budget rates proposed.)
- Experience with brand development, PR and campaign. Experience in working on successful public health programs is an advantage
- Relationship with media houses and network would be an advantage
- Experience with social media marketing, and managing patient/brand advocates
- Experience developing communication materials, with graphic design inhouse
Application Package will include:
- Technical proposal (max 3 pages)
- Detailed Budget (Use own template)
- Letter from bank to confirm bank account details
- BBBEE certificate
- Tax clearance certificate
- Latest audited financial statement
- CVs of members of the organization’s management team and company profile highlighting the relevant experience required above.
- SBD4 (Declaration of Interest) and SBD 6.1.
CLOSING DATE: 18 JUNE 2020, 16:00HRS.
All supporting documentation must be submitted with the application.
Due to extended lockdown, all submissions will continue to be made online to the following email address, email@example.com by the above stipulated deadline. All emails should not exceed 10mb. Should you require to send attachments separately, please mark your emails accordingly. For example, Email 1 of 4, Email 2 of 4 etc. Each submission email must have the above Tender reference number quoted on the subject.
For enquiries, please write to AQUITY Innovations NPC at firstname.lastname@example.org before the by the 16th of June 2020. No further questions will be answered post this date.